We look forward to having you join us in Worship!
Sunday Service Times
- 8:00am – Traditional Worship
- 9:30am – Modern Praise & Worship Service
- 11:00am – Blended Service with Full Choir and Orchestra
- 11:00am – Spanish-Language Service in Logan Hall
Wednesday Service Times
- 7:00pm – Modern Worship at “The Table”. We gather for dinner in the Social Hall from 6:00-7:00pm and then go into Logan Hall for a relaxed, casual service at 7:00pm.
Driving Directions to Church
- From I-75 exit at SR-60 (exit 257).
- Head east on SR-60 for approximately 2.4 miles.
- Turn north onto N Knights Ave (at Brandon Car Wash).
- The Church Campus is on your right; parking is on both the left and right sides of the street.
- The main sanctuary is the second, larger building at 121 North Knights Avenue.
- The Church Office is on the left side of the street at 120 North Knights Avenue.
New Hope United Methodist Church
Fax: (813) 684-0968
Will you have children with you?
Our nursery offers excellent childcare for infants and toddlers all morning for your convenience. Children in preschool through 6th grade should be checked-in at our Children's Ministry Welcome Table located outside the 2-story Wesley Building. Appropriate security procedures are in place to help ensure all children are safe.
DISCOVER Kids (1st – 6th Grade): Worship Services starts at 9:30am with small groups at 11:00am. Of course, your children are welcome to worship with you in the Sanctuary. There is a Baby's Cry Room in the back of the Sanctuary where you can comfort your child and see & hear the service, too.
7th – 12th Graders are invited to serve in various capacities around campus on Sunday mornings from 9:30-10:30am and then meet from 10:45-noon for unplugged worship, prayer, study and discussion groups. We come together again Sunday & Wednesday evenings.
Adult Worship is in the Sanctuary at 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00am. There is also a Hispanic worship service in Logan Hall at 11:00am. We recommend arriving 15 minutes before the service to allow time for parking, dropping off your children and finding a seat in the Sanctuary.
Adult Sunday School Classes meet all over campus at 9:30 and 11:00am. Visit the Guest Table or Welcome Desk in the Lobby to check out your options.
A few more things…
What Should I Wear? That's up to you! There is no dress code, and you will see people attending in various attire, from casual to dressy. The emphasis is not on what you wear, but that you are here to worship – growing closer to God and others.
Will There Be Coffee? Hospitality is located in the Social Hall from 7:30-11:00am. Stop in for free coffee, juice, snacks and fellowship!
Like to know more about us? Pick up a Welcome Brochure from the pew rack or stop by our Welcome Desk in the Lobby. There's also an information wall in the Lobby with brochures and pamphlets. You can view a worship service online before visiting us in person and, you can always contact the church office at 813-689-4161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What we believe. Read more about what United Methodists believe.
Office Hours. The Church Office is open Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-4:00pm; and 9:00am-1:00pm on Fridays.
Driving Directions to New Hope Cemetery:
- SR-60 to North Parsons Avenue
- North on Parsons to New Hope Road
- Right on New Hope Road (3rd street after RR tracks; just past the apartments)